Software development with a vision of continuous and progressive improvement
S k i l l s
Data description and data manipulation using Structured Query Language on various RDMS such as Oracle DB or IBM DB. Creation of new tables and queries used to write new features or test applications.
Use of ORM technologies such as Hybernate and MyBatis to map java object to database entities and prepare queries used by DAO objects in the data access layer.
Extended use of Xml on almost any web application where Soap Web Services are in place for data exchange and interoperability, also used in many tools and framewors such as maven and MyBatis.
Extended use of json in web applications that have REST APIs in place, frequently used in micro-services, is a well known format used to represent and exchange objects state. Many popular frameworks such as spring use json too.
A b o u t
"I am a passionate developer committed torward continuous and progressive improvement"
In 2014 I decided to give up with my previous job as maker of stringed instruments in order to deepen my interest in computer programming. Since then, with increasing enthusiasm, I dedicate my time in training myself in order to always acquire new skills.
"I am very motivated, and I prefer to relate with my colleagues in a spirit of sincere cooperation in order to achieve the set goals."
R e a d i n g s
L e a r n i n g
- Spring Framework
- Spring - Cloud Overview
- Spring Data Repositories
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Rest Controllers
- Spring - Ecosystem and Core
- AWS Fundamentals: Addressing Security Risk
- AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native
- AWS Fundamentals: Migrating to the Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Principles of Secure Coding
- Machine Learning
- Apache Kafka for Developers using Spring Boot[Latest Edition] (8 hours)
- Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes + Swarm from a Docker Capitain (19.5 hours)
- Java Enterprise Edition 8 for Beginner Course
- Practical test Driven Development for Java Programmers
- Spring Boot Microservices with Spring Cloud Beginner to Guru (38.5 hours)
- Spring Professional Certification Exam Tutorial - Modules 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8